62 Ballymoney Street, Ballymena, Antrim, BT43 6AN £95,000
- Prime Site on Ballymoney Street
- Seating for circa 60 patrons
- Coffee Shop, with home made soup, sandwiches, paninis, tray bakes and desserts
- Atmospheric interior, beautifully designed and fitted in Raspberry/Grey theme
- Rent: £18,000 per annum
- Gross turnover average £240,000 per annum
Situated with frontage to Ballymoney Street, in one of Ballymena’s traditional town centre’s busiest streets, which provides a natural link from the traditional town centre to the Fairhill Shopping Centre and the Greenvale Street access to the Tower Centre, this popular Coffee Shop is offered for sale as a fully trading entity, on a goodwill, fixtures and fittings/leasehold interest basis.
Rates: The NAV of the shop is £18,700, which precipitates a Rates Burden (2017/18) of £11,507.04 for the year.
Lease: The property is held under Lease with circa 2 years and 3 months unexpired (as at September 2017) the rent is £18,000 per annum (Lease assignment subject to Landlord Approval)