34 Kintyre Park, Ballymena, Antrim, BT42 4AL – Sale Agreed £79,950
- Mid Terrace Property
- Living Room with an open fire and wood laminate flooring
- Fitted KItchen with an open plan dining area and separate back hall off
- Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with white sanitary wear including a Bath, WHB and W/C
- Oil fired heating system
- PVC Double glazed external doors and windows
- Enclosed rear yard with gated access to a shared entry leading to the front
- Convenient to Local amenities and commuter routes
Well-presented throughout, this deceptively spacious three-bedroom mid terrace property offers good, easily managed accommodation.
Conveniently located within easy walking distance of local shops and amenities, including Tesco Supermarket, and with easy access to Ballymena’s arterial commuter routes, this property should prove popular with both investors and first time buyers.
Early viewing is recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
|Entrance Hall||6′ 5 x 4′ 10 (1.96m x 1.47m) PVC Front door with sidelights|
|Living Room||15′ 1 x 10′ 8 (4.59m x 3.24m) Oak fireplace surround with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling Coving|
|Kitchen||15′ 1 x 10′ 8 (4.59m x 3.24m) Fitted with eye and low level wood effect units. Formica work tops with tiled splash back areas. Space for a cooker with extractor fan over. Space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and understair storage.|
|Back Hall||4′ 5 x 3′ 7 (1.35m x 1.08m) PVC Back door, Tiled floor|
|Landing||8′ 7 x 6′ 0 (2.62m x 1.84m) HotPress|
|Bedroom 1||14′ 6 x 11′ 6 (4.43m x 3.51m) Built in wardrobes and dressing table|
|Bedroom 2||12′ 2 x 12′ 11 (3.71m x 3.93m)|
|Bedroom 3||8′ 1 x 7′ 1 (2.46m x 2.16m) Built in Wardrobe|
|Bathroom||6′ 0 x 5′ 7 (1.84m x 1.71m) Fitted with a white bathroom suite including a bath W/C and WHB. Fully tiled walls|
|Boiler House||13′ 1 x 4′ 9 (3.98m x 1.45m) Fully enclosed paved rear yard with gated access to a shared entry leading to the front. Front garden, Paved for easy maintenance, enclosed by a low wall with pedestrian gate|