24-26 Greenvale Street, Ballymena, Antrim, BT43 6AR £45,000
- Recently refurbished cafe/restaurant
- Prime location, close to Dunnes at Tower Centre entrance
- Seating for circa 90 patrons
- Established Cafe/Restaurant Site in Greenvale Street for circa twenty years
- Solomon Grundy re-branding option available (at additional cost)
- Refurbished Cafe/Restaurant business, on a long established site
- Adjacent to Tower Centre Greenvale Street Entrance (average weekly footfall reported at circa 87K)
- Seating for circa 90 patrons (Ground and First Floor Restaurant areas)
- Rent free period on Offer until January 2018
Situated close to the Greenvale Street entrance/exit to the Tower Centre with frontage to Greenvale Street, which forms part of a natural link between the Tower Centre, the traditional Shopping Centre and to the Fairhill Shopping Centre, this recently refurbished Cafe/Restaurant is presently known as Cafe Greenvale and is a continuation of a Cafe/Restaurant presence on this Site for circa twenty years.
Offered on a Goodwill, fixtures and fittings/Leasehold interest basis, the stated asking price is for the business and premises as is, though the Purchaser would have the option of a re-branding to Solomon Grundys a well known former Pig themed Restaurant in Ballymena, the full range of associated artefacts and original paintings are available, at a further cost of £25,000 (offers invited).
Rates: The NAV of the premises is £14,000, which precipitates a Rates Burden (2017/18) of £5,173.66 (20% discount applied as Small Business Rates)
Lease: The property is held on the balance of a 10 year Lease, with circa 9 years 9 months unexpired (as at September 2017). There is a Tenant Option Break Clause at the end of year five. The rent is £20,000 per annum (Lease assignment subject to Landlord Approval) The Vendor is offering a rent free period until January 2018 to a Purchaser.